CIP Optimization is done using advanced genetic algorithm technology developed by Optimatics, in the Optimizer software. It links to the traditional hydraulic model and allows the user to define any number of improvement alternatives, associated unit cost rates, and design criteria.
To learn more:
• Reduce significantly capital and operating costs
• Compare the widest range of feasible, alternative solutions including green infrastructure and I/I reduction techniques
• Reduce energy consumption and risk
• Improve decision-making transparency
• Meeting regulatory and environmental standards at least cost
CIP OPTIMIZATION is an advanced modeling methodology that allows the analysis of thousands of solutions, resulting in the best possible combination of CIP improvements based in cost and hydraulic performance. Traditional methods allow a planning engineer to evaluate only few alternative solutions when developing a CIP (Capital Improvement Program).
WATER AND COLLECTION SYSTEMS